|The Nashville Pharmacy Member Help and Frequently Asked Questions
Setting up an account with The Nashville Pharmacy is simple and easy. If you have an email account, within minutes you can be participating in The Nashville Pharmacy Free Delivery Fast program.
The Nashville Pharmacy uses individual e-mail accounts as identification and for confidentiality purposes. If you and your family members share an e-mail account, a separate e-mail account for each person will be required. If you do not have an email account, you can visit Google, Yahoo! or MSN to create a free e-mail account.
The simple 5-Step The Nashville Pharmacy process works as follows:
- Register at www.thenashvillepharmacy.com for an The Nashville Pharmacy Account by providing your email address and certain necessary information about yourself.
- Receive your password by email and activate your new account by following the simple instructions in the email.
- Edit your account profile as needed by using the secure Member area of the website.
- Send prescriptions to The Nashville Pharmacy pharmacist through the secure "Add a Prescription" section of the Member area.
- Fax your prescription to The Nashville Pharmacy pharmacist or have your doctor call the pharmacist at (615) 371-1210 and then simply wait for the convenient and fast delivery of your prescriptions directly to you.